Marten’s Dark Horses Jumps Guide is packed with informed insights about recruits from France, the Irish point-to-point field and the bumper ranks together with news about unexposed and unraced horses that have the potential to progress through the ranks.
The Dark Horses Jumps Guide, now fast approaching its 50th year, is tried and tested as the authoritative source of information about unexposed and unraced horses.
This year we are pleased to include our contributing authors: Jodie Standing & Dan Briden
Marten’s Dark Horses Jumps Guide will be packed with around 30,000 words including
- Marten’s Premier List (his top ten horses to follow)
- Marten’s Dark Horses (unraced and imports from Ireland and France)
- Marten’s Dark Handicappers (unexposed horses poised to win)
- Marten’s Champion Hurdle Preview
- Marten’s Gold Cup Preview
- A Full Index