Marten’s Dark Horses Jumps Guide is packed with informed insights about recruits from France, the Irish point-to-point field and the bumper ranks together with news about unexposed and unraced horses that have the potential to progress through the ranks.
Marten’s Dark Horses Jumps Guide will be packed with around 30,000 words including
- Marten’s Premier List (his top ten horses to follow)
- Marten’s Dark Horses (unraced and imports from Ireland and France)
- Marten’s Dark Handicappers (unexposed horses poised to win)
- Marten’s Champion Hurdle Preview
- Marten’s Gold Cup Preview
- A Full Index
Please note we intentionally bring our books out later than some as we believe it makes our publications more accurate. It should go to print mid-October and be available by the end of the month.
The book will be posted early November.
The PDF copy will be available to download mid to end October. An email will be sent when it is available.
Secret web page
As soon as your order is placed you will be granted access to the secret web page linked to this publication. The page lists entries from the book and is updated weekly.
This page will not be updated until the PDF download is available mid-October.