The Cheltenham Festival Bulletin Book
The essential guide to the greatest show on earth!
Throughout the last four decades, the Cheltenham Bulletin Book has been recognised by both professionals and enthusiasts alike as the authoritative guide to the greatest jump meeting in the world – The Festival!
Cheltenham never lets you down, from the roar at the start of the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle to the finale of Gold Cup day. This year I have specifically asked my team of writers to seek out value, so let’s hope our hard work is rewarded with some big-priced winners.”
Marten Julian, February 2019
The Cheltenham Festival Bulletin Book includes:
- Incisive and Informed Comment – an in-depth analysis of every race at the meeting by Marten and his team. Please note that Marten’s approves the selections for every race
- A Statistical Guide – a look back at the trainers who have done well in past runnings of each race
- Three Star Bets – the three best bets from each member of our team of writers
- The Glance Card – a brief summary of each day produced in a pocket-sized format
- The Irish Angle – our Irish contact provides a few original insights into the overseas raiders
- Up-To-Date News – published just the week before the meeting to ensure that we include the latest news available to us at that time
- Daily Text Message– an opportunity to acquire Marten’s latest news and information for an additional £5
Cheltenham would not be complete without the Bulletin Book, packed with about 30,000 words of analysis, insight and information.
We have been producing this book for so many years that many clients can’t imagine the Festival without it!
If you have not seen one of our books before please get in touch for a free past copy and information pack.
“I always look forward to this time of year with the spring festivals just around the corner, but Cheltenham is unlike any other and always offers something that is extra special.” Jodie Standing
The Cheltenham Package is our enhanced service and as part of this you receive:
- Daily emails starting the week before the Festival from 4 March
- PDF copy of the book the day it goes to print on 4 March
- Hard copy of the book posted out the Thursday before the meeting, 7 March
- Supplements to cover the latest news throughout The Festival week ( used to be before each day’s racing but due to the new two-day declaration stage we now only need to produce two. These will be published on the Monday and Wednesday)
- A text message the morning of each day’s racing
“The service with everything – emails, communiques, the Bulletin Book by post and online, late text messages, updates etc. Essential for the Festival enthusiast.”
Sample: View Tuesday’s 2018 Cheltenham Festival Supplement here
The Cheltenham Postscript
Launched after the 2016 Festival this email is sent to clients after one of our services or books with Marten’s observations and information he has gleaned from the day’s racing with pointers for the future following the race meeting.