The Point-To-Point Recruits 2021/22 Hard copy AND E-book Bundle
Fourth edition. This publication has established itself as an essential tool for both punters and professionals alike.
With insightful and unique comments and observations shared on over 80 horses, Jodie has left no stone unturned in her research and is confident, despite the truncated pointing season, that she has once again found plenty of hidden gems that can have a fruitful career under Rules for their new connections.
- An in-depth analysis of 85 + graduates from both the UK and Ireland
- Of those names, there are a hand-picked 20 with ‘Star Potential’ which Jodie believes will do especially well for their new connections
- A comprehensive look back at the 2021/20 edition, including a couple of potential long-term targets
- A wide-margin winner of an English Point who looks well-bought by Dr Richard Newland
- A handful of recruits that took Jodie’s eye at the sales
- A smart-looking gelding out of a half-sister to Quevega set to make his debut for Gary Moore
- A quietly ridden Blue Bresil gelding who finished second on his sole start and looks to have plenty more to offer
- Full index and photos featured throughout
For the third year in a row, this publication has pointed the way to the Cheltenham Festival Champion Bumper winner with Sir Gerhard following in the footsteps of Ferny Hollow and Envoi Allen. Other winners included Bareback Jack, Wild Romance, Geri Colombe, Hollow Games, Star Gate, Lesser, Erne River, Street Value and many more…
Dispatch & access info
The E-Book is available to download now.
Hard copies dispatched daily from Monday to Friday.
“The number one NH guide for me”
“Please pass on my thanks to Jodie for the insights she provides concerning the newcomers arriving on the National Hunt scene from the Point to Point ranks. I found last year’s book most informative and am sure she will have found some more gems this time. The information gleaned will prove invaluable for years to come.”
“Another big priced winner from your book. What an excellent publication it is. Terrific value for the price and still a large part of the season left. Thank you for all the time, effort and hard work that must have gone into producing your book. Many thanks”
“This is really good book, hopefully a long-standing yearly read”
“A fabulous publication with lots of facts surrounding each recruit”
“Looking forward to studying this fantastic publication over the next few days. It’s very well presented with some very interesting names to follow”
“Fantastic, Jodie. You’re back in your element”
“The detail about each horse is quite something and the research you have done is second to none. But as I’ve said before all the work done by Team Julian is of the highest standard”
Racing Post Reviews
“Tell me something I don’t know – This line features in films such as Austin Powers and Wall Street, and a brief comprehensively and impressively fulfilled by Jodie Standing. Standing broke new ground with the first edition of this book in 2018/19. All the horses are thoroughly researched by Standing, who provides excellent insight about a host of exciting prospects who will not have been seen by the majority of punters until they make their rules debuts. Buying this book is very much recommended and will provide you with a valuable edge over the months to come.” Ben Hutton, Racing Post (2019)
An extract from The Point-To-Point Recruits 2018/19