This week’s edition of the Weekend Card contains
- Marten Julian’s in-depth look ahead to Newmarket’s fantastic two-day meeting, comprising eight Group races.
- Stuart Williams with over 2,000 words of insights into ten jumping prospects from individual categories
- Jodie Standing includes five horses to follow for the National Hunt season, and also has a close look at Chepstow’s two-day fixture
- Marten’s Ante-Post feature, with another double-figure Gold Cup advice following his long-term selection of 16/1 winner Waldgeist in the Arc
- News from Dan Briden
- Plus the usual features …
Available to download late evening on 9 October.
To see a past example of this service Click here
How to download
When is the PDF version available?
The Weekend Card is published every Thursday but as we do the layout we are able to upload the PDF version on a Wednesday evening. On average it is available by 930 pm.
How do I download it?
To download any of our services you need to log in then go to your orders and locate your order for the service. Once you locate it please click on View or the order number to go into the order. Once inside an order you can view all available publications associated with your order.
For bumper editions we charge slightly more as it’s twice as big but please note all our bumper editions are included in subscriptions at no extra cost.
You can buy five editions (postal with email) for just £30
You can buy ten editions (postal with email) for just £55
You can buy twenty editions (postal with email) for just £100
Please contact us with any queries.