The Point-To-Point Recruits 2020/21 E-Book
In a short space of time The Point-To-Point Recruits has established itself as an essential tool to get ahead of the game.
With insightful and unique comments shared on over 80 horses, this year’s copy follows in the footsteps of its two hugely successful predecessors. Jodie has left no stone unturned in her research and is confident that she has once again found plenty of hidden gems which can have a fruitful career under Rules for their new connections.
The Point-To-Point Recruits features:
- An in-depth analysis of 80+ graduates
- Of those names, there are a hand-picked 20 with ‘Star Potential’ which Jodie believes will do especially well for their new connections
- The Look Back (at the 2019/20 editions) (NEW FEATURE)
- The Course Glossary (NEW FEATURE)
- A hugely exciting gelding with Graded potential for Gordon Elliott
- A promising individual set to join Nick Alexander
- A top prospect with plenty of speed to win bumpers for Tom Lacey
- An imposing daughter of Yeats who looks to have plenty to offer for the McNeill Family
- A gelding who finished down the field on his only start and could slip under the Radar
- A well-bred sort who should make an impact for his lower-profile yard
Last year’s edition pointed the way to the Cheltenham Festival Champion Bumper winner, Ferny Hollow. Others winners included two-time winner Adrimel, three-time winners Ask A Honey Bee, Cill Anna, Mossy Fen and Sporting John, four-time winner Clondaw Caitlin, dual-Listed winner Israel Champ and many many more.
Pre-order now and the E-Book will be uploaded to your account on Thursday 8 October in the afternoon.
Jodie writes “ Despite the unprecedented circumstances which resulted in the early curtailment of the pointing season, I am pleasantly surprised with the quality of horses I have unearthed, so far. There are a few obvious ones who went for sale-topping figures, but I have also dug out plenty of dark ones who never went through the ring and others which ran eye-catching without winning. I am confident that this year’s crop will provide plenty of fun to follow this season”.
“The number one NH guide for me”
“Please pass on my thanks to Jodie for the insights she provides concerning the newcomers arriving on the National Hunt scene from the Point to Point ranks. I found last year’s book most informative and am sure she will have found some more gems this time. The information gleaned will prove invaluable for years to come.”
“Another big priced winner from your book. What an excellent publication it is. Terrific value for the price and still a large part of the season left. Thank you for all the time, effort and hard work that must have gone into producing your book. Many thanks”
“This is really good book, hopefully a long-standing yearly read”
“A fabulous publication with lots of facts surrounding each recruit”
“Looking forward to studying this fantastic publication over the next few days. It’s very well presented with some very interesting names to follow”
“Fantastic, Jodie. You’re back in your element”
“The detail about each horse is quite something and the research you have done is second to none. But as I’ve said before all the work done by Team Julian is of the highest standard”
An extract from the Point-To-Point Recruits 2018/19